This is my group video for our preliminary exercise, for the first time filming and editing I think we did okay. We had a few bloopers where we couldn't open the door, someone forgot what they were meant to say, people carried on talking without the person with the camera going round to film the shot reverse shot. We managed to get everything we needed while filming such as Match on action, Shot reverse shot and we kept to the 180 degree rule.
When we came to editing we had a bit of trouble as the program Adobe Premium Pro kept crashing and we were just starting to learn how to use it, but we managed to get it sorted in the end and edit all our footage. Overall I think our preliminary exercise went well however if I was to do it again I would film more footage so we have more to work with when it comes to editing.
No comments:
Post a Comment